Friday, September 24, 2010

WOW

As if things weren't hectic around here already.

The person in charge of giving out vouchers, gas cards, gift cards, etc... quit last night. Now someone else had to take over and another person is absent. AND it's Friday. Oh Lord it's gonna be a good one today. Ugh. I hope it storms today and everyone just stays home.

Speaking of another wow, I logged into WoW last night and tried leveling up my druid. I say tried because I only did one instance and my dps was crap and like I mentioned to X, I LIKE to quest. For some reason I just can't find excitement in it anymore. Maybe because I already did it? I find going into the Nexus over and over again just fucking lame. And questing could be ok, but for some reason I just feel like I'm doing something wrong. This whole gear/dps thing just killed it for me. I know it is very useful to know your gear and stuff, but before I used to just follow the quests without worrying too much about gear and any quest greens or blues i'd get were awesome. Now it's like, I need something crafted, I need to run this instance, I need my dps to be higher... I'm a fucking level 73 for fucks sake, who cares? Yet I still do because that's what I'm used to seeing nowadays. Ugh. It just doesnt do it for me anymore.

I hope cataclysm is the hair of the dog for the very long hangover WoW has been lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment