Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday afternoon

Went out last night with some friends, had a nice dinner with wine and then we went to have possibly the most delicious cocktails ever....cucumber martinis. It's like eating cucumbers with lime and chile with a buzz. Just perfect. Drank too much though. Still, woke up kinda early today, but didn't leave my bed until 9.30 or so.... ok more like 10.

Been craving steak and eggs for a while, so I went to the store and got some ribeyes. Sooo delicious! I don't think I can eat again for another 8 hours, which is fine because I'm staying home tonight and playing video games with a couple of friends. I'm thinking of baking cupcakes or brownies, or both.

I'm happy not to be moving at all. I'm so lazy today. I'm going to take my son out to buy him something for his bday. I know it's like a week and a half late but he always has plans. So today is the day. I've had money saved up for him for 2 weeks. Do you know how tough that is?

So this should be fun but short. He is after all a male. Males can't shop as much as we do. I really don't feel like being out there too much either. I am totally enjoying this. X has jazzy music in the background while he plays WoW and I'm laying down next to him just surfing the net. It's going to hurt to get up.

1 comment:

  1. hope you all have a great time!
    meanwhile, my freetimes seemed more like work today.
    HAPPY BDAY ROB!

    ReplyDelete