Thursday, October 19, 2023

throwaway post...

Its mostly been a shit year to say the least but im not going to let it bring me down.  The universe can keep flinging shit at me, ill take it standing up and keep going upwards.  I have a choice to let it fuck me, or I can just keep going.  I choose to keep living and enjoy the things I still have.  It is apparent we dont last long here anyway.  No use wasting time feeling sorry for myself.  

I am me.  Shit can shape me, but even at my saddest and angriest, I have learned to look for the good sides instead of just becoming bitter.  

Life can be a series of caca, but it can also be amazing.  And the good things are out there as much as the bad ones.  So I choose to keep pursuing and enjoying the good things.  One day it will be my turn to go.  I hope I get to do it with a smile.  I sure as hell will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment