Friday, August 18, 2023

Foot massage

I went home for lunch, not really to eat.  I usually dont eat when I go home, but I used to go to let the dogs out since they were alone most of the day.  But since now X is there, I dont really have to worry about it at all.  I go just to hang out with my crew.  It's good to leave the office and spend time with your loved ones if possible and my office is close by.  

So I get to the house and do the usual things, say hi to X, the pups, check my phone, snack on a thing or 2, chat for a bit, etc.  I was getting ready to put on my shoes to leave and X decides to give me a foot massage.  My gosh, that man really knows how to use his hands.  He puts the right amount of pressure, his hands are strong but soft.  It just feels so good.  It is crazy how he has made my inhibitions drop so much.  I remember there was a time when I wouldnt let anyone touch my feet.  I still dont like people looking at them.  Still he made me comfortable enough to allow him to do it.  And now I even let the pedicure people massage them.  So much pressure goes to the legs and feet all day.  I think everyone should get one every other week.  Or at least once a month.  For the most part, people that do that for a living are good at it, but nobody does it better than X.  

And now the day has gotten a lot better.  It had started off a little sideways and I was in a grouchy mood because of it.  As the day progressed it got a little less annoying.  But now with this, any lingering annoyance has vaporized and I can't even remember why I was cranky to begin with.  That is how good his hands are.  I count my blessings with this man.  Idk.  I thought I'd share this.  He makes me happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment