Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Random day Aug 1st, 2023

 It's one of those non eventful days today.  We are mid summer.  Work has been busy thankfully.  Having my office in the back is the best thing ever as I dont have to listen to people's children.  I know that sounds mean but I cant help it.  I have little patience with wild children.  There's some very well behaved children but the ones I usually see here are terrible.  It's not their fault.  The parents suck.  Not sure why they even have kids if they are not going to educate them and mind them.

I dont know what else to say.  I feel unmotivated right now.  Like I was on a roll earlier but I feel like all of a sudden I have no direction.  I think it is time to go home.  Still gotta make dinner.  

My afternoons are so short when I get home.  I thought I might go for a swim but I am lazy at this point.  Maybe I will aram.  Maybe not.  we will see.

Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment