Friday, September 1, 2023

WWDITS - Season 5

Damn that was a good season and they really brought it in the last 2 episodes.  So go watch it.

The point of this blog is not so much to talk about the seasons itself or what has happened.  I guess I was very sad once I realized that it was over for a while. It may sound silly but I feel like my friends have gone away.  This show was my comfort zone right now.  I just barely started watching it a few months ago but I really got to binge the whole thing a couple of month ago and it really distracts me from whatever sadness haunts me.  I think it kinda has to do with the fact that this is a show about vampires and in a weird way it comforts me to see some sort of immortality being portrayed even if it's just fiction.  Makes me miss my dad even more, I mean it hasnt been that long and I'm still pretty raw about it.  I just wish he could've lived longer.  It's odd for me to make that connection but it exists in my head.  

So without spoiling it too much, all I can say is Nandor takes the end of the season and makes it his and it very well deserved IMO.  Talk about character development.  I mean shit gets real and it makes you feel things.  It was good.  Very good writing.  

I did read that they are planning a season 6.  So Hollywood please get your shit together and pay these writers what they are worth.  Also the cast and crew while you are at it.  They have certainly earned it.

Hopefully I wont have to wait too long before I see my buddies again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment