Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Local politicians gone nuts

This whole local political race is crazy.  I haven't read up on all the candidates but from what I've seen, any moron can run for well... anything!  I've only seen the Mayoral debate and that was just incredibly stupid.  I didn't go to college and I don't use big words, but I consider myself smart enough to understand that I am not qualified to run for Mayor.  Well, after watching this debate I realized that somebody forgot to tell these candidates that in order to run for any kind of office, you need to have taken at least ONE speech class in high school.  Salinas is the only one who is somewhat capable of speaking in public.  The rest REALLY suck.  Then again, what can you expect when we had a president like George W.?  Crazy.  It's like this country is going backwards or something.


By the way, I tried looking for that video of the debate so I could post it here, but Pro 8 news didn't post it on their website.  Sad because it's the best comedy I've seen in months.  


And the supporters for all these politicians are nuts.  Yesterday I was at a stop sign on Calle del Norte and Springfield and there were tons of people with signs.  I usually ignore them, but I kept hearing a man scream, I mean he would stand out from the rest.  I turn to the side and I see he's screaming at me!  "VOTE VOTE!!! YEAH YOU!!"  He said other things that I couldnt understand bc my window was rolled up but he looked like a monkey jumping up and down ranting AND pointing straight at me.  I was like WTF?  He had a Madeline sign up.  Crazy old man.  


Then theres that troll Arechiga.  Bullying a blogger for not agreeing with him on trashing Belmares.  That guy is stupid.  He stalked this person until he got her information and then he posted it on his Facebook.  Fucking prick.  Imagine if Raul Salinas had to stalk everyone who talked shit about him or didn't agree with him, he'd be wasting so much more time in bullshit.  This guy gets someone who disagrees with him and he goes fucking nuts.  Creep.


It's all the same though.  Some of these fools get elected and they all do the same thing.  STEAL.  ALL OF THEM.  Bunch of thieves.  They don't do a goddamn thing for any of us.  Well some do, for their rich friends.  So I usually vote for the person opposing the one I dislike the most, or the one who I think deserves to live the life of a king for a while.  


One thing is for sure though, running for office really brings out the UGLY from most candidates.  I don't understand why you cant win a battle by offering solutions and making sense rather than be an ass and waste time investigating your opponent on his faults, then blowing them up and exposing it on ads.  What a waste of fucking time and money!!  Politicians for the most part are just UGLY people.  I used to think that being political meant that you were smart and would debate your ideas in an intelligent way.  Now you have your Sarah Palins and George W. Bush's and a whole bunch of morons that follow them and VOTE for them!!  And they don't even make sense!  Then you have your uglies who use the opponent's mistakes and instead of using them intelligently on a debate, they use them on ads.  Showing their ugly.  Their greed.  Local politicians are the worst though.


Sigh. 


I know this is everywhere in the country, but I'm just really bored of this place.  Maybe one day I can finally leave.



2 comments:

  1. LOL! I gotta get my shit straight, but believe me, eventually it WILL happen.

    ReplyDelete