Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Morning rant

My usual, but my twitter friends are getting sick of me saying the same shit over and over.  Still, I don't care.  I need to rant.  I'm a bit annoyed.  I'm getting sick and tired of people walking in here and asking for monetary help.  I need money, can you help me?  Well fuck you!  I need money too!  And they don't ask, they demand!  If you're entitled to it, by all means ask for your unemployment insurance benefits.  But if you haven't worked for a year because you quit, then don't get pissed when they deny them.  And don't get pissed off because lame Laredo doesn't have an unemeployment local office.  It is what it is so deal with it.  I did, so must you.  Fucking idiots, thinking theyre something special just because they don't feel comfortable using the phone and talking to a strager about their shit.  Get over it.

I'm also sick and tired of nobody else wanting to deal with anything and anyone around here.  The front receptionist sends me anyone she doesn't wanna deal with.  Like if she doesn't understand wtf they're talking about she sends them here.  Ask them!  Ask what they need and listen.  It sucks that they have people going around in circles, when she couldve just told them that this building was not the right place for them.

I'm a bit frustrated.  Holidays are closing in and we were already tight money-wise, now we've had some unforseen charges here and there so it makes it a bit more difficult.  Not to mention we still have a last payment to give to our lawyer, which I don't think he'll be getting sometime soon, although I'd like to get it out of the way; I would hate for the new year to begin with a balance with that guy.  Not that we'll be completely poor, but we could've done without all of this now.  Then again, so does everyone else.  I'm nobody special, it just happens. 

I'm just annoyed today and it's affecting any moron that walks in not knowing anything that surrounds their world, which is also my world and I know at least the basics of survival.  You don't need to be a genuis to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment