Wednesday, January 10, 2024

My bathroom companion

I felt his presence this morning while I was in the shower and it triggered a lot of memories of him barging in uninvited like he owned the place.  He'd look at me while I showered or wait for me until I was done using the toilet.  And it always tickled me.  Like why are you here you weirdo?
When he would use his nose to open the bath door or later on the curtains, he would lick the water from the sides of the tub.  Then I would take water in my hand and let it trickle down my fingers and into his little snout so he could enjoy some water on his face and he would also drink it.  I wish I'd taken video of it somehow but I was in the shower when it happened so never really occurred to me to do so.  But I remember and now I'll never forget it.  Only River and Rory did that.  I miss that so much.
I've been dreaming of Rory more often nowadays.  It makes me smile.  I know I'll never see him again IRL but I can always look forward to dreams.  I'll see you there my luv.


No comments:

Post a Comment