Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Taking a small break

Hectic day here at work and I need to calm down and take a little break and just throw shit all over the office.  That will only make things worse though, so I'll just complain about it here.  That sometimes helps.

I hate it that I can't get everything done when I plan to.  I have a schedule and a rhythm with my job and it's never perfect.  In fact, it's always messed with by my bosses.  Today is worse than the usual though.

It also doesn't help when you have a coworker who just doesn't want to be part of the team.  This person does minimal work around here but is quick to point fingers when something goes awry.  I don't name names around here so we will call he/her B.   Well B really pissed me off today.  The business mgr here is a pain in the ass and is always nitpicking at everything we do.  B has decided that the bus mgr needs to know everything we do around here and it's not sitting well with the rest of the team.  I don't have time to deal with weak people.  And I usually don't.  I go about my merry way and do my job.  But today, it REALLY got to me.  So I decided to calm down and just take a break, write a little story and vent a bit.  My headache hasn't gone away, but I think I can think straight again.

I know I have readers out there.  I see my ticker.  So to all who read, I hope I have entertained you once again with my simple life.  I know it took me about 2-3 years to come back and sadly it was the passing of my River that brought me back, but I'm glad I am.  I forgot how much writing makes me ease up, take a step back and review things before I go apeshit.  Hopefully I can start getting some replies in the future.



8 comments:

  1. Sounds like she needs to take a ride on a rape train somewhere. We can try to have that arranged. Good luck, and remember, it's ok to kill if it's in self defense. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I didn't say it was a she.... We are the more problematic sex aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this dude is sure acting like a bitch, and I think what I said can still apply to them.

      And yes, women are more problematic. With all your emotions and estrogen and visual appearance importance and all. :p

      Delete
    2. So should we all just shave our heads and let ourselves go? You guys love that we try to look nice for you. No guy REALLY likes a complete slob. I wont contradict the whole emotions thing though. Even the toughest women have that embedded in them. Some more than others though. And it's natural, it is what it is. But there are some guys that are worse than women when it comes to emotions. I've met them.

      Delete
  3. Nah, me thinks we are. Women aren't complicated,we just ddon't like what we (guys) here. Hence, my inner self bargaining makes stuff complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://global3.memecdn.com/wat_gp_1710635.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I thought Fred's comment didn't make sense....

      Delete